Question Guys can I flash stock rom on a POCO X3 Pro with a locked bootloader?
And looking at the specs of the Poco X3 Pro, I am willing to bet that it will fare well in my battery tests. It comes with a large 5160mah battery with support for up to 33W charging. My only complaint here is the macro and depth sensor, as both are underwhelming. I don’t understand why phone manufacturers strap on a poor 3rd and 4th camera when the cost of them can be used on something else.
- Xiaomi cut corners to make a processor with a high price but still be affordable is most evident in the Poco X3 Pro camera.
- After installing the custom ROM, you’ll be able to get a clean and fast performance of your device.
- However, it’s enough to change the ROM of X3 Pro right now.
- Thankfully, you can https://pylex.com/sph-l900-firmware-android-everything-you-need-to/ resize them by diving into the settings.
The Poco X3 Pro is a faster Poco X3 NFC with slightly better endurance. In terms of the camera and the display, however, it has no advantage. One would wish for a crisp OLED and 5G from a real “Pro”. The catch in the story is a smartphone with high processing power yet lacks of other specs such as camera quality and screen.
The display has a centrally-aligned notch and the bezels surrounding it are quite slim. Apart from Gorilla Glass 5, there is also a pre-applied screen protector shielding the screen. The rear camera array still bulges out and the bundled case barely evens out the hump.
- We also get super steady mode which is only available for the main lens.
- You can record video in 4K and 60 FPS, while ultra-wide module can record a maximum of 1080p at 30 FPS.
- The Poco X3 Pro scores points with high viewing-angle stability, and it also performs well outdoors.
But the angle is very wide and there is an automatic distortion correction. You shouldn’t shoot at night, the photos are dark and noisy. But there is a night mode, in which photos will at least be brighter, sharper and with less digital noise. In global markets, the OnePlus Nord is the ideal alternative to the POCO X3 Pro.
0 thoughts on “Question Guys can I flash stock rom on a POCO X3 Pro with a locked bootloader?”